Registrations for 2018 scholarship places are now available at Yarra Valley Grammar and close on Friday 27 January 2017. Scholarship testing will be held on Saturday 4 February 2017.
To be eligible for a scholarship at Yarra Valley Grammar,
students must be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency in Australia. The student must have submitted an application for enrolment* to commence his/her studies at Yarra Valley Grammar in 2018 as well as the scholarships registration*.
Academic Scholarships are offered to students entering Years 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11.
Academic Scholarships are awarded on the basis of the student’s results from an independent examination.
General Excellence Scholarships
General Excellence Scholarships are offered for entry into Years 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
General Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of the student’s results from an independent examination and their online application.
Criteria for Selection:
- demonstrated academic achievement and potential
- excellence in one or more areas, other than academic (e.g. State or Regional Sports representation or demonstrated exceptional performance across multiple sports)
- high level of application to all classroom and extracurricular activities
- leadership within his or her areas of expertise
- potential to make a positive contribution to all school activities
Registering for a Scholarship
In addition to completing online scholarship application, please forward the following:
- photocopy of midyear and end of year reports for 2016
- photocopy of latest NAPLAN results
Please do not send ANY original documents as they will not be returned. Documents should be sent to the Marketing and Admissions Office Yarra Valley Grammar, Kalinda Road, Ringwood 3134 and clearly labelled as Documents for Scholarship Application
Please visit http://www.yvg.vic.edu.au/enrolments/scholarships for further information.
*The enrollment and scholarship registration forms are also available on the website above.